Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Beauty Myth Revealed

Have you ever had a facial and afterwards, as your feeling a little euphoric from the incredibly relaxing experience and marveling in how fabulous your skin feels, ask about purchasing some products they use? Usually I just want the exfoliant or mask they used but they insist that you MUST buy the entire skincare line to receive the full benefits of that product. I’ve fallen for this twice and am to ashamed to admit how much I’ve spent.

See, I suffer from acne. I’ve battled it off and on throughout the years and I’ve tried everything. I used to be open to trying everything. Now, after all these years, I know the specific ingredients that work for my skin and keep acne at bay. And yes, I use three different brands of skincare to achieve my clear skin...

Continue Article...

1 comment:

KR said...

This is fantastic! I will definitely be reading up more on your article :) Thanks for the tips :)

(ps - you're not the only one who's fallen for that LOL! ouch! $$)